Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

YAY!!! Today is my 29th birthday! And yes, it is the first time I've hit this age....althought I may now claim it for awhile...don't know yet. :)

So here is what I started my birthday with:




I called my Mom to thank her for the wonderful surprise and she told me that she woke up this morning at 3 a.m. and was inspired with this wonderful idea. :) She then got up and made the signs. In her words, "I deserve a nap now." I'll let her sleep tonight after dinner. :) hehe.

So I've decided to take my birthday off, and enjoy a nice lazy day at home. :) I'm actually taking off the rest of the week as well to get some stuff done...that's my gift to myself....knock out my 'to do' list. :)

Let's just hope that I can actually get it all done. :)

Thank you so much all for your birthday wishes, and I hope you have a great day as well! LOVE YA!

5 comments:

da mmm said...

Hope you have a great day.....thanks for lunch!

Audra said...

LOL. That is the best. Cute and funny! Have a great day girl!

Crystal and Billy said...

Happy Birthday, Chrissy!

Chantalita said...

Very thoughtful of your mom.

Paige said...

Happy birthday!! Hope you had a great day!