Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April 8th

So, today I was rushing home cause I had ordered a pizza for dinner that I was told would be delivered no later than 5:06 p.m. But while I was letting Cody out to go potty he snuck his head out of his collar and ran into the woods. So I then spent the next 15 mintues trying to get him to come out and come to me...as those woods by D's place are steep hills and really muddy.

As I pull into the driveway the pizza guy is all ready there and he's walking from around our house...as I guess since we didn't answer the front door we might be in back? So I pay for the pizza's and am a bit harried when all of a sudden I take a look at the house and try to figure out what happened today. Now, the mystery is over:


So I barely finish that video when Mom gets home and I quickly show her what was done. We then eat dinner and watch the Cupid episode from yesterday. (Pretty cute show by the way.) Soon thereafter we shut off the TV and get to work. Here's another thing we realized was done, and what we accomplished today.

It's getting there. He will definately be done by Friday! But I don't think we will have it all together when my Aunt and Cousin come to visit and arrive on Friday night. All though Friday is Good Friday and my office closes at noon....so I guess I could get some stuff done. :) Matt is to come over that afternoon and help us replace the doornobs on 3 doors...so I'll have a couple of videos for you that day as well.

So, then there won't be daily videos. Hope you miss me...and my continual comment of "Isn't it PRETTY!!??" You know you'll miss it. :)

1 comment:

Audra said...

Love the base boards. I can't wait to see. What I will miss most about your daily videos is your sing song voice. Travis secretly makes fun of your sing song all the time. with love:)