Saturday, May 23, 2009

Luke & Leslie Beardall's Wedding Day!

Luke & Leslie are married!!!!! Let the good times roll. :P

It was a BEAUTIFUL, a bit warm in direct sunlight, but PERFECT wedding day for Luke and Leslie! And I now have a new sister-in-law...even though I've been calling her that since pretty much once they got engaged. :) We all were able to come together...which all of us kids haven't been able to do in 6 years, which was at my college graduation, and this time all of everyone's family was able to come!

Break down of the siblings duties...Luke was the groom...of course; Matt was an usher; Audra was in charge of the music for the ceremony (on an ipod player); and I was the program/confetti distributor. I liked my job the best...I got to greet everyone and they all smiled at me for telling them to throw confetti at the couple when they walked back down the isle. :) And my niece Samantha got to be the flower girl! Too cute.

Here's a slide show of the wedding and reception. It was awesome! It's now way late at night, everyone else is asleep in bed, my feet hurt and I just so want to get these pics posted and share the joy with everyone!

Now as a heads up....I didn't actually get to carry my camera around with me the whole time...so there are some pics that I would have loved to incorporate...but I was side tracked by all the nieces and nephews...I was on play/dance time. :) So if you view this and were there and don't see too many pics of you, I do sincerely apologize. But the wonderful memories are still embedded onto my brain and I will always cherish and remember the fun we all had together! If you have others you want me to post...send me the pics and I'll add to the show for all to enjoy!

Okay...now it really is picture time...and video time! Enjoy!

THE WEDDING



THE RECEPTION


Here are some videos to enjoy...the cake time, the first dance time and some karaoke time:









Hope you enjoyed! See you later!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Congrats to the happy couple! Looks like a fun day!

LB said...

The pictures and videos are great! I'm going to be sending everyone I know to come look at your blog now. :)

Audra said...

Lots of work loading all of those videos and captions. THANKS! Chrissy. It was a great party!

da mmm said...

Nice pictures. Did you see the pics Leslie sent from Mexico?