Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Past Couple of Weeks

Okay, so life has been pretty busy since the wedding. Here's a summary of what's been going on and links to my sisters website which will show the same pictures I would post as they were all taken with my camera. :) So, there's no point to redo the pics...hehe:

Memorial Day - We went swimming at the pool my Uncle and Aunt and 4 of their kids were staying at, it was indoor and it was raining out. We then went home showered, ate and started to prepare the Memorial Day dinner. BBQ pork sandwhiches, corn on the cob, fruit, etc. Mostly I was actually playing with the kids. :) Audra then had a high school friend come over with her family to visit and Matt/Debbie and their kids came to hang out. Fun times.

Tuesday, May 26 - City Museum Baby!

Wednesday, May 27 - I worked. Family went to Zoo and Travis flew home in the afternoon...he had to get back to work. Boo.

Thursday, May 28 - I again worked, Mom, Audra and the kids headed to Nauvoo.

Friday, May 29 - same as Thursday except they came back that night.

Saturday, May 30 - We went to see Night at the Museum: Smithsonian. (We as in Audra, JT, Rylee, Seth and me) Then went to Red Robin for lunch. Drove around to some old STL sights Audra wanted to see (our first house and her first elementary school here) Then we made dinner for the kids and got them ready for bed. Left JT to babysit and Audra, Mom and I went to see Star Trek! Was totally awesome!

Sunday, May 31 - Church then onto Matt's house for dinner.

Monday, June 1 - I worked as did Mom. Audra and the kids met up with an old friend and went swimming. Audra painted the kitchen bay window area - Thanks Audra!!! Then Audra and I took the Agent J and Princess to a Cardinals game. We lost but it was still fun! Those nose bleeds sure are up TONS of ramps!

Tuesday, June 2 - I got off work, YAY!!! Went with Audra and the kids to the Arch. Went up the tram pretty quickly then waited around for the movie. We then hit Steak'n Shake for lunch and headed home....I was subbing for someone's temple shift that night. That day was a bad thunderstorm in the area. Temple and random parts of St Louis were out of power. Our house was fine. Go figure.

Wednesday, June 3 - Agent J's Birthday!!! We got together with Matt and his fam and went to the Magic House. Was tons of fun! It's sooo much bigger than when I was a kid. :) Then home for pizza and cookie cake celebration.

Thursday, June 4 - Audra, Mom and the kids drove off for Phoenix. I worked then did my shift at the temple.

Friday, June 5 - Worked...all day till 8:30 p.m. or so. Had to get the stuff on my desk done. Exhausting!!! Then went home and did a few batches of laundry.

Saturday, June 6 - Chiropractor appointment, Dermetologist appointment (LONG WAIT). The did lunch w/Dominique and we went errand shopping. What should have been quick turned into shopping till 6 p.m. Then rushed home to finish laundry and packing for Florida trip.

Sunday, June 7 - Overslept a bit till Ellen called, then headed onto Florida for a week! Enjoy pics of my vacation!

1 comment:

da mmm said...

You have a very good memory. It was a busy 3-4 weeks. Can we slow down now?