Sunday, June 28, 2009

Meet the Characters

Okay, so the final pictures from my Florida trip I meant to end on...just remembered. :)


Sea World

Ellen and I with the Shamu :)


Look, I swimming with Shamu! hehe


We got to meet Micket 3 times! We just didn't get to see him at Epcot. Here are the best shots we got with our cameras:

Magic Kingdom

L-R: Minnie, Me, Ellen, Christel, Mickey




Hollywood Studios

L-R: Me, Mickey, Ellen and Christel


Mac Daddy Mickey - he came up with this shot himself :)

Animal Kingdom


L-R: Me, Mickey, Ellen and Christel

Eyeore and Me - D this for you! :P


L-R: Ellen, Eyeore, me


L-R: Ellen, Tigger, Me

I swear Tigger was flirting with me...he just kept pulling me in closer and closer till I was flush against his side. :)

Meeting all the characters was a blast! They can't talk so it's interesting to see their handlers try to figure out what they want. :)

All right, that's the final summary of my trip....I think. :) So happy I finally got to meet Mickey. My life is now complete.

Not really, but you know what I mean. hehe. :P

1 comment:

da mmm said...

Mickey is taller than you. He's supposed to be a mouse! Good pics.