Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Magic Kingdom

So Wednesday we headed to the Magic Kingdom for our first day in Disney World. We wanted to hit it on a less busy day, but man it was still crowded. :) There were tons to see and do, but here are some of the highlights from our full day:



Okay, here's what we did...at least from what I can remember:

Headed straight for Big Thunder Mountain ride - was pretty cool

Went to the Haunted Mansion - there were definately some additions to it from what it was when I was 8 the first time I went to Disney World, but some was the same and it was soo cool to see it again. :)

Went on Peter Pan Ride

It's a Small World ride - videoed the whole thing, it wasn't too annoying. :)

Winnie the Pooh ride

Dumbo Ride

Lunch

Saw Minnie and Mickey's homes, then got to meet Mickey!

Took the train ride around the park

Ellen and Christel went on the Teacups - I was all ready feeling heat exhaustion so I didn't go on and got a frozen lemonade

We then went to The Monsters Inc Laugh Factory - interactive animated show - was totally hilarious! I so wish it had lasted longer cause it really was funny.

Buzz Lightyear Ride - save the planet! I won the game. hehe.

We then went and did the Pirates of the Caribbean Ride twice - no line really and it was pretty cool - they added Jack Sparrow into the ride after the movie came out so it's fun just looking for him throughout it. :)

Saw the Country Bears show - I'm pretty sure I saw that as a kid as well, still cute.

Did the Aladdin Magic Carpet Ride

Went to a soft serve area so Ellen could get her Pineapple Float

Hit some souvenier shops then headed on home. It was another full and fun day!

1 comment:

da mmm said...

Fun packed, busy day. No wonder you started to wilt.