Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Videos of Sea World

So...being as I love to play with my camera I took as many videos of shows that I could, so enjoy some of our trip to Sea World and Planet Hollywood:

Here's part of the Shamu/Whale show that we went to first:




Shamu in the underwater viewing area. Ellen even asked the worker there if whales could swallow a skull whole. They can't. :) :



Ellen petting the Stingrays...they sure are slimy. Their skins are coated with mucus so they can glide through the water better:

Here is Ellen feeding the dolphins...the one thing she really wanted to do:



Here's me feeding the dolphins:



Here's a sight of the third level of Planet Hollywood:

1 comment:

da mmm said...

Feeding the dolphins looks interesting. Don't know if I would want to do it....just watch. I don't like the feel of fish. Planet Hollywood looks amazing. I've never been to one yet.