Sunday, August 30, 2009

Babysitting

So, last weekend Mom and I watch Matt's kids while Debbie and Becca were on a float trip and Matt had to sleep to work that night. Here's a slide show of the fun play time I had with the kids...mainly after Becca got home. :)









Sam is a camera hog. Jonah created a 'robot' we named Monearug. Three blocks on the robot had pics of a monkey, bear and bug. So we combined them all into Mon-ear-ug. :P Becca was busy building a tree house that kept falling down. :)

Belle and 'dead Bob'...I was playing with Sam as she wasn't 'building' anything. So she was Belle and I was Bob. I'd pick him up and say, "Hi I'm Bob, how are you?"

Belle would then attack and Bob was dead...crashed and boomed. :) Then he'd come back to life and we'd start all over again. Went on for about 5 mintues. :) Fun times.

Right before I left I told them..."Okay everyone...dog pile on the floor!"

Then they fought over who would be on bottom. The final pic is what ended up. :)

Hope you enjoy our silly pics!

No comments: