Friday, September 11, 2009

Abbott and Costello

Okay, so I was talking with Dominique and I mentioned the beginning of that old Abbott and Costello joke - Who's on First, What's on Second.

If you haven't heard of/seen the joke, you gotta, it's really pretty funny. Here's a clip of it from You Tube. Thought I'd end this week with a fun joke/skit. If you listen to the words you can get it:





Now, for those who only half listened, or still don't get it....

Who - name of player on first
What - name of player on second
I Don't Know - name of player on third
Why - name of left fielder
Because - name of center fielder
Tomorrow - name of pitcher
Today - name of catcher
I Don't Care - name of short stop

Now - since I had to explain the joke...listen to it again. It gets funnier. :)

Have a good weekend!

No comments: