Monday, September 21, 2009

My Closet Broke

Yup, you heard me right. Tuesday morning I came back in my room from getting ready in the bathroom, turned on the light...and found this in my closet:




Must have happened sometime during the night...but I totally slept through it.





Apparently my closet is telling me....I have too many clothes. :)

So through the week I emptied it...and on Saturday we fixed my closet:










Isn't it pretty? And yes, I did go through my clothes and got rid of 2 large black trash bags full of stuff to donate. I still going through all the boxes and storage stuff to see if I still want to keep some stuff. Fun times. :)


But since Mom and I put this new closet together/hung it up ourselves...we are just hoping we did it right...and my closet doesn't break again! Power to the women! At least that's what I keep telling myself. hehe.

1 comment:

da mmm said...

Bad event made right. Good Job.