Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy 2010!


Happy New Years!!!
I hope that you all had a wonderful new years celebration, and here's wishing you a wonderful 2010!
Sigh, I behind on uploading pics and family times and who knows when I'll get that done...oh yeah, gotta do it before the cruise. :) 15 more days till I leave....so looking forward to the Bahamas and warm weather. Sounds like a good start to me. :)
I'm not a huge New Year Resolution kind of person. I forget what I goaled for, then I'm too lazy to really work on it, then I forget again. That's me! :) But I hope that if you have goals you are reaching for...you are successful in your experiences and will find happiness with all of your accomplishments.
Bed time....then party day with mom. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying these wonderful holidays!

3 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

Have fun on the cruise! I am ready to live vicariously through your pictures.

Audra said...

Happy New Year to you TOO!

da mmm said...

Starting out this cold year with a warm (hopefully) vacation. Smart!