Sunday, January 10, 2010

Must Catch Up

Okay, so I have to catch up on my picture sharing as I have to empty my digital camera so it'll be ready for my cruise next week. So, here is a summary of some of the best pics from the past month or so:
My friend Kristin and I went to go and see Christmas Carol in 3-D for our last get together before she left town....pretty much for good :( Ugly glasses, good movie, and I totally miss K.


My niece Samantha had a small dance performance right before Christmas. Here's the program



Here is a video of her dance performance. Sam is the one on the far left....only blonde. :)



Here is a picture of Mom's Christmas cactus, of which she got a start from her mother who passed away last Christmas of 2008. The flowers are so pretty...it's slightly out of focus but i still think it's a pretty good shot. :)


Then came Christmas morning...and this is what I woke up to....Luke really excited. :)




Here's mom opening up her new computer monitor Luke and Leslie got her:

Luke trying on his face 'gator' mask he asked for...perfect for a Halloween Ninja costume....or keeping your nose warm in cold temps. :)

Me showing off the aprons my mom made me for Christmas. The black and pink one I knew about, the two sided one with frogs and balloons was a total surprise. They are so cute! Don't pay attention to anything above the neck...hadn't done makeup or hair yet. :)


Here is Becca and Leslie playing with Lily in her Christmas outfit. :) hehe.


Lily didn't care too much for the hat...so I put it on Becca. :) Not quite sure why Matt is making such a face in the background. :)

Okay, that catches up my pictures. :) I know I've been slow on posting lately, but I'm thinking I won't post again till after I'm back from my cruise....so you'll then have warm pictures to look at. :)

Now, time to get ready for the cruise! YAY!! Can I leave now? jk.

1 comment:

da mmm said...

Good pics. We had a fun holiday season.