Monday, July 26, 2010

Dog Sitting

So my bro and his fam headed to Disney World for the week, and I am dog and house sitting. It's kinda weird. You never realize how stuck in habit you are until it totally changes. Funny thing I never realized...you can get used to petting a certain type of dog. :)
See, I am used to petting these two:
Riley on the left and Cody on the right
And I am petting this one for the week:
Lily in her Christmas outfit this last Christmas

So you can see...I'm used to petting dogs and doing long hand strokes and getting a tired arm. With Lily I barely move my hand and I've covered the whole puppy. hehe.

Wonder if it'll be hard to go back to petting big doggies again. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Why? Why must that dog be wearing clothes?

da mmm said...

You'll have to drink energy drinks next week to keep up with the big dogs.