Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Did I Tell You....I Finished It!!!!

So, a long time ago, I posted about a cross stitch I was working on. I finally finished it....after working on it on and off for about 7 years (mostly off but wanted to be true to the time limit)!


Mom told me that when I finished it she would pay to have it framed...to celebrate the long time it took to accomplish it. So this last weekend Michaels had a sale of 50% off framing...and we took it to get framed. It'll take 2 weeks for the final product to be done but thought I'd share at least the completed aida cloth of it.


(And actually...I finished it at least 6 month to a year ago...I just never posted on it. :) )


So hope you like it:


5 comments:

Paige said...

Wow, it's gorgeous! My sister used to cross-stitch so I know how much time and effort it takes. You should post another picture when you have it all framed.

Jennifer said...

Very pretty! Way to go! We have that painting hanging in our living room--it's one of my faves.

Katie Lady said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! You are soo talented!

Chantalita said...

Wow, that is no small project. Congrats on finishing!

Heather said...

That is so pretty!! Good Job!!