Monday, March 30, 2009

It Starts Today!

YAY!!! Construction starts today! Fun times. :) So, here is a brief video I did this weekend of the bare and empty kitchen...before.


So, other things have been happening and I have pics to post, but we've been sooo busy getting the kitchen cleaned out and ready, that I haven't had the time or the energy to do any other posts. There is another video I also have that I may add on later, showing the new hardware for the cabinents and such, but I may just post on a different day.

But don't worry, I will update you on more later. But there may be day to day pictures now, so be prepared to get sick of seeing our kitchen. Hey, if I have to live without one for a couple of weeks, you can suffer too. :) hehe.

2 comments:

Petie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
da mmm said...

This is exciting. Keep us posted