Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kitchen Update

So this weekend Mom and I went a hunting...for more kitchen stuff at good prices. :) And we made some final decisions...besides just our floor and countertop, which I've all ready shown you. Here are our decisions:

New chandalier over table in Breakfast knook

For Comparison: Our old Stove and Hood - from 1980

Our new Stove


Our New Hood



Our new backsplash...decorative tiles to be cut into same size as other tiles shown and put in randomly as accent/artistic pieces


Our whole kitchen is now going to be updated...oh wait...we still have to pick out what new hardware (pulls on the cabinets and drawers) that we want. I guess that is for another shopping trip. :)
So...What do you think? Me really likely our new double oven. Stove and hood to be delivered and installed on 3/9/09. I can't wait!!! Mom now says I'll have to cook more...to make it worth it. hehe. :)

4 comments:

MAK said...

So exsiting and very nice. Maybe someday we'll get to our kitchen.

Crystal and Billy said...

Looks beautiful! Nice choices!

da mmm said...

You can't tell that we are excited.

Audra said...

Looks nice. I don't like the chandelier, but it isn't my kitchen. The tile - be careful. You get charged by the cut. If he has to cut large tiles smaller, you will have to pay for it.

Not trying to be downer. Just sharing.

ANYTHING - will be an improvement!:)