Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hair Update

So....those who know me know that I love to play with my hair....as in cuts and colors. Guess what...yup...I've updated it again! Fun times! :)

Here are the before shots:

Front

Side shot to see the colors...brown and blonde highlights


Wait for it....
Wait for it....

Okay...here's the after shots:


Front

Side shot - Sylvia curled it so it seems shorter than it probably is.
Now I don't know if you can see the red or not in my new color, but it is PRETTY red. :)

So...what do you think? Like it?

5 comments:

Paige said...

Looks great! You have a face that you can get away with any color!

Greybear said...

What a hottie! Way to go daughter girl!!!!

Jennifer said...

Cute!

da mmm said...

Looks nice. Like the color???

Adam said...

Beautiful! Love the red!