Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dreaming - too Realistic

Okay, I had some more weird dreams last night...and I have to say they were highly annoying. But mainly I remember two portions of the dreams.


So the first part was I parked my car in what used to be a 'safe' area around my house in another subdivision. It was near a friend's house in my dream, but out of the way. I knew for the next day I would not need my vehicle as my friend was driving us...to where ever we went (I don't remember that part and I don't remember who my friend was).


Anyways the next day it snowed pretty badly. But when we were done my friend was taking me back to my parked vehicle...which was at the bottom of this pretty steep hill. So my friend dropped me off at the top of the hill and I had planned to just walk down the street to my vehicle. It was dark out and I couldn't really see it from the top of the hill. As I'm walking down the street these two guys sled past me suddenly. One of them was trying to weave between trees along the sidewalk edge, but ended up falling off his sled and skidding along concrete for awhile.


I run up to him and he's bleeding pretty badly, and doesn't think he can walk home on his own or just with his friend. Well I offer to give him a ride home, as my car is just a little further down the hill. So as this other guy and I are helping the hurt guy down the hill we approach my car and as I'm walking around the front to the drivers side, getting out my keys, I notice that my back left tire has been stolen. Crap! I walk around, and my back right tire was also stolen, and my car is now sitting on blocks. Dude, this sucks!







As I continue around my car the dream morphs and I realize...my car has totally been stripped! It is now just down to it's measly frame. :(







So I then get out my cell phone and call the cops. I'm stumbling around, in shock from seeing my baby totally vandalized in what I thought was a safe neighborhood ( I mean it's only been a day!) when the hurt guy all of a sudden goes into spasms. So since I'm already on the phone with 911 I ask for an ambulance for the hurt guy. After I'm done with that call I run to the nearest house and find a family there who is willing to help take in the hurt guy and cover him in blankets and try to stop the bleeding.



My dream then switches.



I am now cleaning madly. In a frantic spell trying to get all this cleaning done. I'm cleaning up my house, then my desk at work, then I start cleaning my friend's place...all the while trying to get this done before some deadline hit. What the deadline was for I have no idea. But while I'm cleaning I keep forgetting to do things, then when I go back to try and do them...I make another mess that I have to clean up.






It is never ending. I keep thinking..."This has got to be a dream! Why isn't it time to wake up yet? Where is my alarm all ready?!"

But of course I can't wake up enough to really look at my clock and see what time it is. When I'm running around my room wondering how these messes keep popping up for the 6th time...my alarm finally goes off.

Thankful, I turn off my alarm and think, "It's about time!" I then close my eyes to get my bearings and start to doze back off again...but the fear of more cleaning dreaming makes me throw back my covers and roll out of bed. Shoot me now! No more cleaning! PLEASE!

I then had to stand there and reaffirm to myself...my car did not get stripped...my car did not get stripped. My brain didn't really calm down that fact until I did finally see my car again when I left for work.

My imagination is was to over-active! Too realistic I tell you, seriously. Do you ever have those dreams when you wake up you can't remember for sure if you ONLY dreamed that, or if some of it was true? Cause it happens to me all the time. Annoying!

2 comments:

da mmm said...

Those are terrible dreams. But the cleaning wasn't a dream, you really did do it. Thank you. House looks great. Be sure to check out my bedroom too!

Greybear said...

Okay, Chrissy - come clean my house next.... ha, ha, ha