Saturday, January 31, 2009

This Week

So this week has been some crazy snow weather. Starting on Monday and going till Wednesday it just kept snowing and snowing. Overall I think we totalled around 6-8 inches here at my house. We shoveled our driveway at least 9 times all together. Crazy.

So, since the roads were so bad on Wednesday as I tried to head into work I realized that I just couldn't do it. I was sliding everywhere, so I turned around and came back home. SNOW DAY!

But, thankfully the snow stopped before Thursday came around. Because on Thursday I all ready had the day off. I was going to get my final Christmas present....seeing Legally Blonde the Musical at the Fox Theatre with D!

Here's the program.


This was what showed in the screen that was down before and after the performance and intermission.

Here's me and D up close and personal. :)

The seats were totally awesome and the show rocked! Thanks D! That was an awesome present. :)


So, another fun part to the story was that night I was talking to my friend Christel about the show and she totally wanted to see it herself. But there were only 4 more performances left. So on Friday while I'm at work I get a text from Christel saying she got us tickets to go to the Friday night showing! So I got to see the show twice in two days. :)


My overall opinion, if I could add Laura Bell Bundy as the performer playing Elle (as she did on the Friday showing) to the show I saw on Thursday it would have been perfect! The other performer who played Elle on Thursday was also great...but Laura Bell Bundy (the original Elle from when the show first came out on Broadway) is just the best, no ways around it. :)

So overall that was my fun week....dealing with snow and seeing Legally Blonde the Musical. Kinda want to go and watch the movie now. :)

2 comments:

MAK said...

We had a snow storm this week too. Thats not all that unushale in Idaho thoughe.

da mmm said...

You really did have an unusual week.