Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Attempt to Find Funny

So I was videoing my neices and nephew trying to find something funny. Because I had just watched AFV - America's Funniest Home Videos, and I always wanted something funny to send into them. So here is the progression of my attempt to find funny in our family:

I started taping B while she was playing Playstation 2 with her Papa Charlie. Normally B is a riot, but this night she just wasn't all that funny. And then Cutie was trying to get me to only video and play with her. But listen to B's suggestion at the end:



So next I moved onto Stinker. He couldn't think of what to do that would be funny. So I told him what B's suggestion was...and he liked that idea. Which then produced this video (I swear this is not abuse...no child was hurt during the filming of this flick...that I know of anyways):



Cutie has been trained by her siblings. B used to call me Nanna when she was young then would correct herself. Well...I reminded her of that once when she was older and then promptly started getting both of her siblings to do it when they were learning to talk and tell who was whom. My answer is always, "Who's Nanna?" Not me that's for sure. I'm way to young to be a Nanna. :)

Anyways, as you can see in the last video that now Cutie wanted her own turn to be video taped doing what Stinker did. So, here is her attempt to be funny:



So, all together I do think they are kinda funny when you see the whole context. But still not hilarious material for AFV. But, what do you think?

3 comments:

Audra said...

Love seeing my nieces and nephew in motion! Thanks for the videos. I wish I saw J doing something that showed his brains. Maybe next time?

da mmm said...

Did you kids ever do that on purpose on our stairs when you were growing up? If you did, I didn't know about it and don't think I would think it was funny.

Hokie said...

My neice use to call thos "flump, flumps". I was confused until I watched her do them/it. (going down the stairs that is.