Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Luke!!

Happy 30th Birthday Luke!
To celebrate Mom and I headed to Independence to visit Luke and Leslie...and to maybe get away for a weekend. :)



Here's Luke holding one of his babies, Louie. :)


Here's Luke's fiance Leslie smiling to indulge me.
And here's Luke and Leslie's newest baby, Roxie.
We had a birthday lunch at Arthur Bryant's - AWESOME BBQ!


Luke indulged us and let us go to the Kansas City Library where the parking structure looks like above. Seriously, this is the outside of a building! Crazy huh?


Here's the other side, stairs in the middle to get out.
So then we went and checked out the new Bass Pro Shop they built near Luke's home.

And to finish off, here is a pic of the HUGE catfish that was in Bass Pro Shops aqarium.
Thanks Luke and Leslie for letting us come and visit to celebrate Luke's birthday around when he got old. :) I hope that you have a great birthday 30th Birthday today Luke!
Love ya!

2 comments:

da mmm said...

We had a great visit. Thanks for the entertainment Luke and Leslie. We made it home just in front of the big storm.

Anonymous said...

Aww you blogged about us!! I still can't believe I've never knew that library existed. I've driven by it so many times. I'm oblivious to so many things.