Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 30, 2009

Okay, so I came home and the contractor was cleaning up for the day. YAY!!! It's started! I am so excited. :) Here is how our kitchen looked last night:



Why my voice goes up a lot at the end I don't know. I think I just ran out of things to say. :)


Now, Mom was wanting to re-finish/seal the sink as it isn't as all over shiny as it used to be. Contractor didn't advise it, in a few years it would just look the same and if it bugs mom now, might as well change it.


So...we went shopping for sinks. To me, this is kind of ironic as we planned a lot of our choices to go into the kitchen off of if they would go with our sink. Now we are getting this one, which would match anything. I think this is could be how some designers feel when the person they are working for keeps changing their minds and all of the consuming planning time you have all ready done almost seems a waste. Here is the one we pretty much decided on. What do you think?



I'm kinda thinking I'll do a video every night...if there is a difference to see which there should be. So...be prepared. hehe. :)

2 comments:

Audra said...

love the videos.
keep them coming

da mmm said...

The kitchen looks so small with the lower cabinet out. That was crazy since it looked so big with everything cleaned out and the table out of the breakfast area.