Sunday, October 19, 2008

Birthday Recap

Okay, so as I'm getting into my car on Tuesday morning I look to the end of the driveway and see what appears to be a sign hanging between the two trees at the end of our driveway. As it get closer this is what I see:

Yes, it is backwards. It was made so I could read it in my rear view mirror. :) My friend Krissy and Shane Pete came to visit. hehe. As I turn around to go back into the house to get scissors to take it down so I can go to work, I see the following in the garden on either side of our garage:





Hilarious! Turns out, I then missed the final message from the Birthday Fairies, of which mom called and told me about when she left home.


So then that day I went out to lunch with Ellen to Cheesecake factory and went out to dinner later with Mom to Outback.

So then the rest of the week I had some sort of birthday celebration every day of the week. :) It has been a wonderful...and filling week. :)

Thank you all for your time and efforts to help make this such a fun birthday! Yes, I do feel old. :)

1 comment:

da mmm said...

Thanks for having a birthday we could celebrate.