Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Crafts

So, personally I love to do crafty things. The act of creating something out of a bunch of random things and turning into your own personal piece of art is just so...inspiring for me. And, if it's something I've never done I'm in total awe of those who can.

So I have this old roomie (she's not old, we just haven't lived together for going on 6 years now) who lives in Arizona and makes these awesome bags...that I use for purses and scripture totes. I even gave one to my friend Fishy and we have matching cherrie scripture bags...which unfortuneately are too small now for all the stuff we both have to carry to church.

Anyways...so my old roomie...Lizzy (as I want to call her) has finally posted some for sale online Craigs list. YAY!!! So happy...cause I really have had quite a few people ask me where I got these and said they'd be interested in the bags as well. So now is your change to get some of your own!






Aren't they cute?! Anyways...here's the link to her craigs list listing:


http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/art/842554622.html

So if you'd like one of your own please contact her and she'd be more than happy to send you some. :) I got her to make me a couple personalized purses...I like a lot of pockets. They commonly come with two, but I wanted three on the inside. You can also ask for different patterns, I have one with dragonflies on it and another with a pretty magnolia on it. I'm thinking of asking her if she can find a cute frog pattern as well. :) They really are totally worth it, and stand up to a lot of abuse...not cheaply made at all.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Audra said...

Liz should try selling on esty, too! It is a whole network of handmade items. Very stylish.

da mmm said...

They are really nicely made too. She does a great job.