Sunday, September 7, 2008

Relaxed


So, I finally had a somewhat relaxing weekend. Friday I got dinner and a movie from D as payment for dogsitting. Then Saturday I went to a wonderful baptism of Katrena which was fun to go to. Then came home did a few batches of laundry, did some shopping for my brother's birthday which is this next week, then came home and cross stitched and watched TV to my hearts content.

Only bad thing was Sunday morning I woke up with like this pinched nerve around my right shoulder muscle. In some positions it just sent shooting pain up my arm and it would like paralyze my arm and i'd have to force it to continue it's motion. I can get a few more positions now without the shooting pain, but it's still there...and a little weird. It was entertaining to conduct the music in Sacrament. I just had to keep my elbow tucked into my waist and it didn't hurt....otherwise it was shooting pain. Fun times.

But at least now the typing position doesn't hurt so I can definately go to work if this doesn't go away while i'm sleeping tonight...which i'm really hoping that it will.
The picture above has nothing to do with what i'm talking about, but to me it's a relaxing pic of Sardine Canyon on the way to Logan, UT from my trip on Memorial day. I miss the mountains...they are so peaceful to me.
anyways, I hope you all had a great weekend...and maybe sometime this week i'll actually have something interesting to write about. :P

1 comment:

da mmm said...

Hope the other person was hurt as bad as you. Was it a nightmare?