Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Passed!

I finally have passed all 5 of the CISR courses for work! Which now means I am a certified insurance services representative!

I just so glad it finally over! Got an 82, but I only had to get a 70 to pass so I still all good! (Was kinda hoping to Ace it, but beggars can't be choosers) Now I get to skip my lunch so I can leave work early to go and vote. I'm hoping everyone was trying to cram in voting time this morning so then this afternoon won't be too bad.

Keeping my fingers crossed on that one. Hope you all go out and vote and have a great day!

(Can you tell I'm excited from all my exclimation points? hehe.)

5 comments:

Audra said...

CONGRATS!

Have fun standing in line. Let me know how long the line is.

Audra said...

CONGRATS!

Have fun standing in line. Let me know how long the line is.

da mmm said...

Way to go. Now what do want to do with the rest of your life?

The Wehrmeister's said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you passed. So what does this mean for you?

Greybear said...

Chrissy:
Way to go, weirdo! Remember - that is a term of endearment in our fam damily! Hahaha!

A sincere congrats on passing all the tests. Now hurry up and get a high paying job, so you can take care of your old man....

Be good, baby girl!

Dad