Monday, November 10, 2008

Too many people born on November 9th :)

So currently I know of 4 people who have their birthday on November 9th. Busy day...good thing for Facebook. :)

So this last Friday we had a family and friends birthday party for my niece BeCa who turned 14. Seriously can't believe she is that old...remember pretty clearly when she was born. Man.

On Saturday Shane and I "sneaked" into my friend Krissy's apartment to leave her a birthday surprise...a decorated bedroom. :) She was out to Vegas for the weekend to have some fun and get away...so we had our fun...

Sign over her window
Posters to decorate her wall

Cookie Cake
Flowers and her present


Bedroom view from the door. Streamers are the handy work of Shane...attached to each blade on the ceiling fan. All together we both blew up 142 balloons. She now has a large balloon ball pit in her room. hehe.

It also was my old roomie Renae's and Jenni's birthdays. Renae is currently in New Zealand so I all confused on the time differences so on Friday I just emailed all of them birthday wishes. Now next birthday is on Thanksgiving. Time to plan. :)

5 comments:

da mmm said...

I especially like the balloon pit.

da mmm said...

I especially like the balloon pit.

da mmm said...

I especially like the balloon pit.

da mmm said...

I especially like the balloon pit.

MAK said...

OK so its not all in one day but we have 7 birthdays in December. Plus some anniversarys. Cute room! Bet it was fun.