Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Busy Week

It's sad how you always want whatever you don't have at the moment. You are bored...so you wish you had something to do. Then you have tons of things to do and wish you could just have one night with nothing to do. Kinda ironic.

So this week has been, and will be, pretty busy for me. Monday I went to Miss A's to watch Penelope. Tuesday night my VTs came to visit...which we talk so much it lasted quite awhile. Wednesday I am going shopping to Sams w/my mom for things we need in general and for the bridal shower I'm hosting this weekend. Thursday I am baking for said bridal shower. Friday I am going to help Fishy completely move into her new apartment and take her out to dinner. Sometime before Saturday I have to go and get the bridal shower gifts from me and from the group. Saturday I've got the bridal shower for Jamie, a relief society board meeting (for my compassionate service leader calling) pretty much right after, then a hair appointment right after that. I've also technically made dinner and a movie plans with D after that on Saturday. Sunday I have a meeting before church (for my branch missionary calling), church, and a meeting with a stake rep at 4 for my temple recommend.


The next Monday I will most likely be talked into going to FHE. Tuesday I have dinner plans with Erin to hang out (which we haven't had a chance to do before). Wednesday I have a work baseball game that I have to attend. Thursday of next week so far is available, but somewhere I have to fit in doing my VTing for the month which we are still trying to find some time to do it. Then on the weekend D is heading out of town and I may be dog sitting for her while she head to California for a friend's wedding. And then finally the next Monday is Labor Day and I will have the day off work! YAY!!!! But there is also a BBQ I think for the singles branch that night...so it continues on. :)

Okay, now that I have written all that down maybe my mind will calm down and I'll remember all this easier. I've been so worried I'd forget something. I really hope I haven't forgotten anything! :P


2 comments:

da mmm said...

Just remind me what you're doing each night. I can't remember my schedule much less yours.

Hokie said...

Don't forget your flute lessons on Thursday!