Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Over!

The Olympics are over for another two years...till the winter ones! It has been an awesome past two weeks, getting to watch all these events. But with having Tivo during this time we recorded everything...and I had trouble keeping up. But it is all done now...and I have a couple weeks break before the fall TV season comes back in full force. :) Maybe now i'll get some other things done.

Also the insanely busy weekend is over! The bridal shower went great. It just seemed to flow together and everyone said that they had a great time...which is a huge relief. :)

Although on Saturday Mom realized that our A/C is broken! Humidity sucks! Luckily the past few nights cold fronts have passed through where we can open the windows and cool off the house a bit. I just really hope that the repair people can make it out to our house today and get it fixed quickly. Just our luck more heat will come through and I'll just want to live in my car so I can have a constant A/C going. :P

So all weekend long I've been waking up constantly throughout the night...due to anxiety over the party and hoping I can pull it off how i'd like to, heat keeping me awake, or nature sounds waking me up cause i'm used to only hearing my music and fan going. I'm starting to get to the point where I know if I can't get a couple good nights sleep soon my body may get pretty weak and make me sick. I'm pretty sure today at lunch I'm going to take a nap on the couch in the back of the office. That should help. ;)


1 comment:

da mmm said...

Loved those Olympics and here I thought you were just humoring me all week. Glad you enjoyed them too.