Friday, August 29, 2008

Fun News!!!

Okay...Great news! Just found out that on the show...Dancing with the Stars...Lance Bass (From N'Sync...i huge fan of them) with be partnered with.....Lacey Schwimmer! (from So You Think You Can Dance Season 3...sister of the season 2 winner Benji Schwimmer...also both mormon...or at least raised it).

Two of my most favorite shows are colliding! I so happy! This has got to be an awesome pair! Now I'm looking foward to the new Dancing season ever more! :)

Sad what can make me happy. :)

Here's one of my more Favorite Lacey performances from So You Think You Can Dance (slow digital pic intro but you don't miss much and it's good quality after that):



Another Favorite Lacey dance...weird jump...but totally works for a Mia Michaels Routine:

3 comments:

Paige said...

I was wondering who she was. I've never watched "So You Think You Can Dance." I'm excited about a new season of "Dancing with the Stars!"

Audra said...

Don't you think she will ahve a hard time with Lance? I mean he is great, but gay and she is Mormon!

I see tension written all over it.

da mmm said...

Who cares about anything but how well the dances are performed. I really have enjoyed both shows. Love the music and performances. Can't wait.